The eye is such an organ that not only helps us to recognize an object or person, but because of the eye itself, we enjoy the pleasures of the world. There are also many such diseases in the eye, in the first stage, the patient does not even know that it is a disease of our eye. One such disease among eye diseases is watery eyes.
What is watery eyes?
Such disease of the eye in which water comes out or falls from the eye, that is what we call tearful eye or watery eyes. In other words, excessive tearing from the eye is called ‘tearful eyes or watery eyes. Many people always have tears falling from their eyes. Tears fall from the eyes when reading someone and someone else gets tears when riding a bike, but a more serious disease is the one in which the water keeps falling automatically, which is sometimes hot or sometimes cold.
What Causes Watery Eyes?
Let’s know what causes watery eyes or tearful eyes? There are many reasons for this disease. The causes of it are as follow.
- Allergic asthma – It is a simple and common cause of it. Allergy is a general cause of watery eyes because of itching infects the eye parts.
- Anaphylaxis – It is a simple and common cause of it.
- Migraine headache – It is a common cause of it. If you are suffering from migraine headache with tears fall from the eye, You may infected from watery eyes.
- Sinusitis – It is a simple cause of it.
- Corneal ulcer – It is a simple and common cause of it. It is also a types of eye diseases in which the cornea (the part of the eye) is infected.
- Uveitis – It is a simple and common cause of it.
- Iritis – It is a simple and common cause of it. It is also a types of eye diseases in which the iris (the part of the eye) is infected.
- Choroiditis – It is a simple and common cause of it.
- Episcleritis – It is a simple and common cause of it.
Let’s know what is cataract and what are the symptoms, causes and treatment of cataracts in brief. What is a cataract?
Symptoms of tearful Eyes
Let’s know the symptoms of watery eyes or tearful eyes? There are many symptoms of this disease. The symptoms of it are as follow.
- Hot waterfall from the eye
- Coldwater drop the eye
- waterfall from eyes during the day
- waterfall from eyes at night
- tearful eyes in the evening
- waterfall from eyes when reading
- watery eyes while riding a motorcycle
- tearful eyes during headache
Prevention of tearful Eyes
Let’s know the prevention of tearful Eyes? There are many preventions for this disease. The prevention of it is as follow.
- The food which increases the amount of water falling from the eye should be banned.
- Sunshine, smoke, dust etc., which are allergic, should be avoided.
- If there is an inflammatory or inflammatory disease in the eye as described above, then the eye should be protected by wearing glasses in the eye.
- To prevent injury to the eye.
- To avoid getting mosquito or worm in the eye.
Contact us for more details.
Now Motiyabind Cure Centre is also available on Whatsapp – Contact now to get your treatment or to know about your disease.